Sunday, February 9, 2020

The Plan



Image result for free wellness images
Wellness begins today!

What is the plan?  Well I intend to attack this from various angles not just physical but mental as well.  First we will take time to breath and rejuvenate each day.

I'll add in diet which will be generally more healthy.  In the last month we have stopped eating out as much now we are down to a couple of times a month and I don't stop for coffee and breakfast/lunch during the day either.  That has helped a little.  I have been meal planning heavily since Fall and I've gotten better at it as it's gone along.  Some of our heavier meals I will replace with healthier options as well as changing my breakfast and lunches to ones that are cleaner.  Most food is now homemade but I want to get even more items in our household homemade such as breads and pastas as well as a canning some of the things we use a lot, like tomatoes and beans etc.

I am trying to add in supplements as well. Vitamins of course and additional supplements like vitamin D(it's grey her in the winter we go weeks without sun) iron and magnesium etc.

Water, of course.  I drink mostly water now except for a cup of coffee in the AM.  I have a soda 1-2 times a week.  I don't really drink except on social occasions once in awhile.  Summer brings Iced Tea and in the cold weather months I drink a few of cups a tea a week. So for me it's really just about drinking more water making sure to get the total amount needed.

Exercise is a tough one for me I used to love it but when my energy levels waned I really wasn't into it.  So I am going to start walking more adding a little bit each week as we go along.  I would like to try Yoga or another stretching program but that needs more work.

Mediation  I need quiet it is a big deal for me when I don't have it I am not pleasant.  So this will be added daily instead of the couple of times a week now.

Rejuvenating isn't just about eating, supplementing, exercising etc.  It's also about how you fill your time what you take in what you put out.  I am a creative at heart so doing something creative everyday will also play a big part even if I have to schedule it into my day.  Even if it's only 15min.

This is my plan for now.  It is what I think will work for me for now.  It may change as we go along we will see.

I will be back for my first journal entry!  Have a great day!


December 2020 Week 1