Sunday, December 6, 2020

December 2020 Week 1

                           

                         Sunken Gardens Christmas Lighting Ceremony

Week 1 for December was OK not great but not terrible either.   Monday and Wednesday I made it to the gym doing a mile on the track Monday and a mile on the treadmill Wednesday.  Both times I worked pretty hard on arms since these are the least self conscious for me.  

Friday I ended up not going I hadn't really slept the night before and was really tired and I ate not so great we had a retirement lunch for Carol H. and I had lobster bisque and shaved Brussels sprout salad.   I did try to choose healthy and I have to say that salad was amazing I'm still dreaming about it.  Dave ended up walking with me a bit Friday night so I still got some steps in even if it was freezing outside.  The Christmas lights on all the houses were on it was beautiful.

We also decorated the tree and ordered pizza I only at a little bit so much less than in the past.

With all that said and done I weighed in at 180 today.  So that was nice.  Really close to under 180 I cannot believe it.   Getting down 2 lbs in a week that my eating wasn't stellar is always good.

I'm looking forward to next week we have nothing really in the works and I have an entire meal plan for the week.

 


December 2020 Week 1