Monday, November 30, 2020

November 2020 Recap

                          Places to see leaves change color near Louisville this fall 

November was pretty good I worked on the NOOM stuff and my moving.  I average about 9000 steps a day at this point and I ended the month down to 182 getting really close to the 170's.  In the beginning weeks I started getting rid of clothes that were just way to big for me and getting new walking shoes and a yoga mat for home.  We started having colder days towards the end so I joined the park district Club across from my work so when I am unable to be outside I can walk on the indoor track or a treadmill.  The food we all it is way more healthy and I've been sleeping most nights really really well which is amazing to me.  Dave has started to cut soda out of his diet.  If anyone knows him they would know he only drank Pepsi pretty much exclusively maybe some water or milk once in a great while and beer when we were out but Pepsi all day everyday.  He also walks with me whenever he can, he rarely misses.  I'm still walking at lunch as long as the weather allows.  

We did go to Indiana for a weekend to be with my Mom and Sara once the headstone was put in.  It's funny Sara is also on a wellness journey of her own.  That weekend was a total bust on the food front but I'm learning not beat myself up for it and let it go and just do better the next day.  

Thanksgiving was odd I cooked the entire meal and Dave delivered to his family.  Once he got home we ate our meal.  Emily had to work so she at later after she got home from Papa John's.  I didn't really over eat like normal and the days following the same.  I didn't really lose but I certainly didn't gain.  

I'm thinking in December I will start weekly progress reports to highlight my trips to the gym and such.  I'll be back in a bit!

December 2020 Week 1